Collaborative the leather choices and Grey canvas.
This bag is exclusive to 6876 and is accompanied by a complimentary compass release date 17-10-2013.
- Weight approx. 1kg
- One large main compartment with drawstring closure and flap
- Two exterior zipped box pockets
- 2″ webbing adjustable shoulder straps
- Webbing carry handle
- Approx. capacity 30 litres
- IATA carry on luggage compliant
- Made in Cumbria, England
First in a series of precise relief structures in their own perspex case with distinctive graphic box featuring the worlds great mountains.
- ?Scale 1:75000 (1 cm = 750 m, 1 contour line = 20 m)
- Produced by hand over a period of months utilizing miniature craftsmanship and world renowned Swiss precision.
Film by Donald Milne & art directed by Kenneth Mackenzie of 6876 portraying the Classic and hand crafted nature of the Regent factory in Northampton which manufactures Rsix. Music Fete in the rain (6876 version) by July Skies © A.Harding/R.Glover 2011. www.julyskies.com