First in a series of precise relief structures in their own perspex case with distinctive graphic box featuring the worlds great mountains.
- ?Scale 1:75000 (1 cm = 750 m, 1 contour line = 20 m)
- Produced by hand over a period of months utilizing miniature craftsmanship and world renowned Swiss precision.
The Glider jacket is a new Six Eight Seven Six style for Winter 2013 and is a continuation of the unique collaboration with Rohan.
- Very light, windproof, packable, insulation
- Ultralight, sub 30g, outer fabric with Durable Water Repellency™
- Rohan Insuloft™ insulation for high warmth without bulk or weight
- Low absorbency and very quick to dry
- Baffled internal construction
- Concealed zipped hand and chest pockets
- Easy-grab zip pullers
- 100% polyamide with DWR™, 100% polyester Insuloft™ insulation
- Adjustable hem and soft stretch bound cuffs
Fabric: Outer: 100% polyamide with Durable Water Repellency™ Filling : Insuloft™ 100% polyester Lining: 100% polyamide